Why Williams Mining?
Cultural understanding sets us apart from other search firms. Our Director was raised in London by African parents. He enjoyed a unique cultural upbringing that is embedded in our business and allows us to appreciate the business requirements of the western world, combined with being fully immersed in African culture. But being African isn’t enough. We regularly travel to Guinea, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, DRC, Mozambique, South Africa, Ethiopia, Morocco and Egypt to visit our mining clients. Its the only way you can truly understand an organisation and ensure you are keeping aligned with the culture.
By partnering with Williams Mining, means you become more than merely a client or candidate. You join our community network. Mining is overly technical, and it takes time to master the intricacies. Couple this with a competitive landscape for the best talent, and it is easy for people to feel isolated.
There is no such thing as the best candidate, but there is such a thing as the right candidate. This is because each role and client is different. On the technical side, we accept that there is always more to learn. We are fortunate to have access to 23 Senior Mining Mentors of respected mining veterans, to provide us with further technical support on challenging positions. Accompanied by our search expertise and cultural insights into both the location and the organisation, it results in a level of success that is unparalleled.
We continually measure our performance and are confident that we are the best-placed talent advisory headhunt consultancy to support you:
- 92% of our expatriate candidate network have experience working in Africa.
- 95% of expatriates placed on-site have trained and developed the national workforce toward succession planning.
- We have never had a candidate leave their assignment during the rebate period.
- 88% of candidates placed on-site have extended their initial contract.
- 4.2 years is the average tenure of our placed candidates.
- 80% of our placements have resulted from repeat business.
Contact Williams Mining today and experience the difference for yourself.